Re: gEDA-user: Job Anouncement - contract posotion

On Jan 10, 2005, at 6:34 PM, Charles Lepple wrote:
Me too. :)

Funny you should mention that... Google's Usenet Timeline has what may be the first ever "me too" post.

http://www.google.com/googlegroups/archive_announce_20.html

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=bnews.csu-cs.1997

:-)

*snicker* And here I was thinking the first "me too" post just HAD to have come from an AOL user. ;)

         -Dave

--
Dave McGuire              "I've watched Harley people throw up
Cape Coral, FL                      on the ceiling."    -Krissi