Re: gEDA-user: Soldermask polarity in PostScript

On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 03:26:38PM -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:

> Perhaps, then, what you want is a checkbox labelled "Match gerbers"
> for the postscript output, which tells pcb to print something that
> reflects the gerbers, not something which is itself useful for
> fabrication?
>

> Of course, I'm still stymied about why a fab house needs a postscript
> file.  4pcb deals exclusively with gerbers, and they know when you
> give them an incorrect one.

The current one maybe doesn't need.
Some more crappy house in past said they want previews to be sure.
I want to be portable. I want people also in the countries I don't even know
exist to be able to manufacture it as conveniently as possible. This is
free technology and that's the way I like it :)

Cl<