gEDA-user: Suggested removal of http://bach.ece.jhu.edu/~haceaton/pcb/

I suggest http://bach.ece.jhu.edu/~haceaton/pcb/ to be removed

When I was starting with PCB, I first came to this page. It made a feeling on
me that it's the official, latest page of the PCB project.

I wasted lot of time with setting the thing up, patching up the autorouter.
And then suddenly, unintentionally, I found out that this page exists too:
http://pcb.sourceforge.net/
where I could get the same (+autoplacement, +more features, +bugs
fixed, +easier compilation).

Other users may get trapped into this trap of fossil versions.

I suggest a "rm -rf" to be applied on this homepage.

Do you think that there is a reason to keep this page?

Cl<