Re: gEDA-user: Reload footprints into PCB?

The best way is probably to delete the components from
the PCB and re-run sch2pcb. Add the components back
into into your layout using "Load layout data to
paste-buffer".

It's not as bad as it sounds. Clean up the
traces around the removed component so that you can
manuever the new footprint without hitting copper.

(* jcl *)