Re: gEDA-user: PCB: Can not enter '/' in File Selections?

[snip]
>> (On the other hand, gschem used to use a custom file selection dialog
>> box that didn't inherit this capability. I'd check to see if it's
>> fixed, but my gEDA environment is currently broken.)
>
>I tried a CVS build from today, doesn't seem to work in the current
>gschem file dialog.

	The current gschem dialog box is a hold out from the days when
the file selection dialog box was less than perfect.  I'd like to chuck it
completely and migrate to the new GtkFileChooser which is part of gtk+ 2.4.x
and 2.6.x.

								-Ales

BTW, I mentioned this in the release notes of 20041228, but 20041228 will be
the last gEDA/gaf which officially supports gtk+ 1.2.x.  The next release will
probably still work with it, but new features will not be backported.