Re: gEDA-user: Check for same refdes

Hi Carlos,

new DRC2 runs fine.

It found my refdes=A? as well as my double transistor M2!!

May be you can change the message:
Checking duplicated slots...

to:
Checking duplicated slots or same refdes...

In analog simulation I never use the slot attribute. It always will be the
problem that the same refdes is on two components.

Thank's for your work.

Peter