Re: gEDA-user: cdrom install question

Kenneth Long wrote:

Hello

Why don't you install the e-build ? The latest Release is in Portage, you only have to unmask it in /etc/portage/packages.keywords

ciao

      Florian

Hi

I'm using Gentoo and I'm trying to run the installer
from CDROM.

I get this error regarding env.

bash-2.05b# /mnt/cdrom0/installer
bash: /mnt/cdrom0/installer: /usr/bin/env: bad
interpreter: Permission denied
bash-2.05b# which env
/bin/env
bash-2.05b#

Is env in a different location in Gentoo than what is
expected in the linux distros supported?

Appreciate any help cluing me in on how to get around
this.. :-) I tried a sybolic link but didnt work nor
did I think that was "best"?

Ken