Re: gEDA-user: lost newbie

The other thing that bothers me about this power supply is how does
adjusting the input voltage via a voltage divider affect the "regulated"
output?
I don't think that is going to work at all.

Yep look at the data sheet http://www.fairchildsemi.com/ds/LM/LM7815.pdf

If you want to adjust the output voltage you do it through the 7815's
ground pin. See figure 11 Page 19.

Steve Meier