Re: gEDA-user: gschem fails to start

On Sunday 15 January 2006 01:31 IST, Leva wrote:
> What package gives this error?
>
> I don't use the CVS. But as far as it's only the docs, you can go on, and
> issue make install.

Thanks for the support Leva. It turns out that i had a missing package part
called groff. Installed this and then found that the package latex2html was
missing and was not even available off the repositories.

The latex2html package is however only necessary for the docs and i removed
this target from the install target in the makefile and it all seems to be
fine however.

I am wondering how this dependency was not checked by the configure script?
--
Cheers!
kitts