Re: gEDA-user: drc errors

> well drc only asked me to name the tracks there was no mention they had
> to be different
>
> what should i do rename them all differently

I don't know why drc checking told you to name the nets.  Perhaps a
different error was flagged which you interpreted to mean this?

Two things you can do:

1.  Assuming you don't care what the nets are named, just remove the
netname attribute from each named net.  An unnamed net is assigned a
unique name internally in gnetlist.

2.  You can give them different names, depending upon function.  For
example, your voltage source can be named VCC, your output voltage can
be Vout, etc.

Stuart