gEDA-user: PCB HID project

For those of you who don't follow the developers list, and/or may have
missed any hints in the past, The PCB developers are working on
redesigning how the GUI interacts with the core of PCB.  This is the
HID project, for Human Interface Device.  There are two main goals of
this change:

1. Support for multiple GUIs in the sources at a time (example: Gtk
   and Win32).

2. Easier to maintain the core of PCB (no gui-specific code in it).

The HID project is described, with screen shots, sources, etc, here:

	http://www.delorie.com/pcb/

This is a temporary page until the HID changes are merged back into
sourceforge (the changes are very invasive, I didn't want to
destabilize sf during the bulk of the work).

The HID pcb currently supports a Lesstif interface, which is very
different than the Xaw or Gtk interfaces (yes, this is intentional).
We're working on re-integrating the Gtk interface (which should be the
same as before).  The postscript and gerber modules are done, and a
new EPS module has been added.

If you have a board you're working on, please try the HID version and
see how you like it.  Also, please test the gerber and postscript
exports to make sure there are no bugs in them.

Thanks,
DJ