Re: gEDA-user: PCB: Is the insert-point function working?

Harry Eaton <bumpelo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It's not really picky at all - just click *inside* the polygon near the
> edge you want to add a point to. If you have 45 degree enforcement on,
> it might be really picky about where a new point is allowed to go, but
> then it's supposed to be.
>
> h.

Harry, this is the key ... in 20050830 I enabled all-direction lines ... works
beautifully.

So when '45-deg enforcement' is on ... it means both of the edges formed have
to conform to the 45/90 degree constraints or it won't allow you to insert the
new point, right?

Phil