Re: gEDA-user: Grid to zero

> My recommendation is to have the grid offset feature also be available
> as a numerical entry box. That way you can get any offset you need,
> including zero.

The HID commands are:

: Display Grid <value>

: Display ToggleGrid
	- uses mouse click

: Display ToggleGrid <xorigin> <yorigin>
	- uses numerical values (currently 1/100ths, I need to add units support still)

I could add another option:

: Display Grid <value> [xorigin yorigin]

Note that my todo list includes "Default functions for :" as a future
enhancement.  The command *should* be more like this:

: Grid <value> [xorigin yorigin]