gEDA-user: need help with getting mosfets to netlist correctly.

All,
  I am new to gEDA and have been able to enter in a simple schematic with a couple of nmos
devices (nmos-1.sym that came with gEDA).  I have also successfully netlisted with gnetlist but I need some help getting the mosfets to netlist correctly. How do I put the model, W, and L for the mosfets in the symbol? Right now it only netlists the designator and the node numbers.  If anybody can tell me the best way to do this or if you have an example schematic I would greatly appreciate the help.   I only want to use gschem and gnetlist so I can run spice simulations.

Regards,
  Kyle