Re: gEDA-user: (Slightly OT) Valves

Stuart Brorson wrote:

I'm in the process of building a home brewery.

Cool! Are you located anywhere near Boston MA? We can hold Free Dog
meetings in your brewery if you are. . . .

Anybody out there know
of a source of solenoid actuated valves that can stand near boiling
point temperatures?

Besides John's comment about looking at McMaster-Carr, I'd visit the
Swagelock website. Swagelock is the name I think of when I think of
stainless steel plumbing.

Looking at Swagelock's website, I see they have a MS-02-41 series
solenoid actuator for their ball valves.  However, it may cost you
more than you were planning on paying.

Stuart

I love home brew!  Bottle me up some IPA and I'm there!

gene