Re: gEDA-user: gnetlist errors

joeft wrote:

I'm having a problem with gnetlist that looks like an installation problem, but I'm at a loss to figure out what is really causing it.

I run gnetlist like this:

gnetlist -g gschm2pcb -o sb1.net sb1_1.sch

This is how i run it

gnetlist -g drc2 your_schematic.sch -o drc_output.txt

Marc :)

And I get an output which says:

Failed to read gschm2pcb scm file [/usr/local/share/gEDA/scheme/gnet-gschm2pcb.scm]
ERROR: Unbound variable: gschm2pc

I checked and found that the scheme file is installed where it's looking.  The file looks ok to me (which isn't saying much).  Is there something else missing that I'm not seeing?

Thanks

Joe T