Re: gEDA-user: parametric simulation in ngspice

Hi Antonio,

On Monday 30 January 2006 23:06, antonio bergnoli wrote:
> i want to do a parametric simulation in ngspice, my parameters are
> resitance or capacitor values. How can i plot more curves in the same
> chart?

You have to prefix the result vectors with the simulation prefixes.
Lets assume you want to do some transient analyses and your parameter is
the value of r1:

[load the circuit]
tran 1n 1000n
alter r1 resistance = 1k
tran 1n 1000n
plot tran1.v(nodename1) tran2.v(nodename1)

note: you can check the stored simulations using the "setplot" command

> It is possible an a Montecarlo like analysys?

?? I guess no.

regards
Werner