Re: gEDA-user: gnetlist l and m options

On Fri, 2008-01-04 at 22:23 -0500, Paul Tan wrote:
> Hi Peter C,
>
> Have you tried "(define (xxx  " instead of  "(define xxx" and/or
> setting flag indication?

No, I'm by no way knowledgeable about scheme. If you could explain what
these do, then by all means, I will try.

Btw.. it was the packages list (and similar) which gave me problems:

(define packages
  (gnetlist:get-packages "placeholder"))

This evaluates immediately on loading gnetlist.scm, calling a C function
in gnetlist which I wasn't ready (at this point) for it to be calling.

I tried playing with (delay ...), but this gave me a promise object
rather than (as I'd anticipated) some magic way of deferring evaluation
until the first usage.