Re: gEDA-user: gschem log question

On Tuesday 15 January 2008 01:12:48 John Griessen wrote:
> Hi y'all,
>
> Ijust installed the latest gaf...
>
> What does this mean in the log window when starting gschem?
>
> "Read ~/.gEDA/gafrc file [/home/john/.gEDA/gafrc]
>
> In unknown file:
>     ?: 0* [primitive-load
> "/home/john/EEProjects/ecosensors-pub.git/moisture-connect_$ ?: 1*
> lib-newlib
>
> Unknown file: Unbound variable: lib-newlib"

It's a known Guile issue when a Guile 'load' fails, because the stack frame it
returns doesn't have it's "source" property set.  I'm working on it.

The above message means that somewhere in your config file setup, probably
a 'load' expression, you reference a variable which doesn't exist
('lib-newlib').

This is a lot more useful than what it used to say ("Probably parenthesis
mismatch in <some unrelated file>")...

                               Peter

--
Peter Brett