Re: gEDA-user: Attributes in pcb footprint files -- is this a new feature?

> >Examples, showing appropriate keywords, for symbols and footprints respectively, follow:
> ># author: DJ Delorie
> ># email: dj@xxxxxxxxxxx
> ># dist-license: GPL 2
> ># use-license: unlimited
> >Element[ . . . ]
>
> Sorry, but I do not really understand the meaning of
>
> "for newer pcbs, a board-global Attribute() entry"

For example:

Attribute("author" "DJ Delorie")
Attribute("email" "dj@xxxxxxxxxxx")

Put this at the top-scope of your .pcb file, after the styles and font
(i.e.  mixed in among elements and vias etc).

If you put it *in* an element, you get an element-level attribute.