Re: gEDA-user: pcb anti-environment coating?

I have used these for enclosures in the past.  They seem to work OK (no
complaints with moisture build up)
http://www.gore.com/en_xx/products/venting/protective/telecom/adhesive_holder.html

I don't have a good handle though on where to purchase them in small qty
though.