Re: gEDA-user: stackup information in fab drawing?

> If I remember correctly, pcb won't let you place anything outside of the board
> outline.  The cursor won't even go there.

If you add an "outline" layer then PCB uses this at the outline of the
board, which allows you to use a workspace (board size under
Preferences) larger than the outline of the board. Lines and text on
the "outline" layer will then appear on the gerber .fab file (polygons
didn't in my quick test). You will also get a gerber file for the
"outline" layer which does include polygons.

If you wanted to add a layer stack up to the .fab gerber you could do
it this way. You do need to then draw the outline of the board with
lines.