Re: gEDA-user: some pcb-20081128 nuisances/bugs

Christoph Lechner wrote:

> * My design contains an ATmega16 microcontroller and there are pins
> named "PD5 (OC1A)" in gschem. When I run the .cmd file generated by
> gsch2pcb in PCB this becomes "PD5 (OC1A" in the info window popping up
> then hitting <ctrl>-<r>. On the shell msgs like "unknown action `PC6)'"
> appear. Appears to be a parser problem ...

could you post the line from the .cmd file that contains PD5 in it?  It
is surely a quoting/escaping issue but I'm not sure where the fix is
needed.  It may be that the gschem backend needs improving.  My guess is
that I did not have spaces in pin names in mind when I did that bit.

Thanks
-Dan