gEDA-user: gsch2pcb error -- then hangs

kip@red:/home/backup/Work/Galley/Schematic/Coffee16 $ gsch2pcb project
---------------------------------
gEDA/gnetlist pcbpins Backend
This backend is EXPERIMENTAL
Use at your own risk!
---------------------------------

Using the m4 processor for pcb footprints
/usr/bin/m4:stdin:127: bad expression in eval: /2

Then the program just hangs.

I have no clue how to find this. This has been working, then I change
something in the schematic and now it does not work. I am trying to
figure out what but I can't find it.

I do not understand what "/usr/bin/m4:stdin:127:" means. I am guessing
the 127th line read in?  I have 8 pages of schematics and the first one
is 635 lines, so I searched it for "/2" and could not find any
occurrence. I searched for "/" and could not find it either.

What do I need to look for? How do I find this? The error message does
not provide much help.

Thanks,
Kip

P.S this is the project file (the email wrapped the first line.):

schematics coffee-1.sch coffee-2.sch coffee-3.sch coffee-4.sch
coffee-5.sch coffee-6.sch coffee-7.sch coffee-8.sch
output-name coffee
m4-pcbdir /usr/share/pcb/m4

--
Kipton Moravec AE5IB
"Always do right; this will gratify some people and astonish the rest."