gEDA-user: Reference preoject / Custom symbols in gEDA Project

Dear List,

I'm quite new to gEDA and I have a question for some "Best-Practise" with an existing project.
Due to the references on the gEDA site I found an interesting project http://linuxfocus.org/common/src2/article389/digitaldcpower-0.4.9.tar.gz .
This file contains a sch-file, which I tried to convert to pcb. The problem, as far as I recognize, is that the author use some custom symbols like resistor-4.sym, vcarrow-1.sym and NPN-1.sym. My Question is how to get these symbols the best way. I.e the resistor-4 is just a smaller normal resistor to fit the layout.

Thanks in advance,

regards

Sascha
--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a