Re: gEDA-user: Need help programming the XP10 with FOSS software

Hi!

What do we mean on "program XP10"?
There is a step of the workflow for which I do not know open source
tool, namely place & route.
I have written about it in detail there:
http://magwas.rulez.org/BistromaticLogicOptimizationAlgorithmInPython

(Status now: I can parse the edif output of icarus verilog (some lpm
library devices are missing, but it is straightforward to implement
'em when needed), and started optimization of the model. Chasing a bug
about rebuilding connections when I replace two logic functions with
the "union" of them. I have some part of the placing algorithm in my
mind, and an incomplete model of a simple GAL device on file.)