gEDA-user: pcb feature request: Better control on ps output

pcb does a decent job with the set of prints produced by ps output.
However, this is no flexibility in this approach. I wish, there was an
interface to define a set of prints according to the local preferences.
E.g., if I populate the board myself, I like to print assembly prints
with refdes and with values too. By contrast, my favorite assembly house
prefers printouts which include pads and pins, but does not show tracks.

The batch print interface should allow to set colors and alpha chanel
independent from the colors on the screen. Would it be hard to add such a
batch printing interface to pcb?

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211