Re: gEDA-user: Keyboard shorcuts [WAS: Re: GTK RANT]

Peter Clifton <pcjc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Right, next hardware project for DJ then... design a build-it-yourself
> kit to build USB HCI HID device with a row of buttons for driving PCB ;)

That's exactly my next project.  My purpose is to play games.  I just
ordered the parts today.  Cherry MX keyswitches (semi-tactile).  It's
going to be the left half of a keyboard, mostly.  USB HID via AT90USB
and a nifty looking library called LUFA.

If you want a "button box" for driving arbitrary apps there are lots of
companies that sell them with various qualities of keyswitches.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>