gEDA-user: Outage coming for geda.seul.org

Hi All,

Just a heads up that all remaining gEDA related services that are hosted
on geda.seul.org may be in a period of unstableness in the coming week
(due to an OS upgrade and maybe hardware upgrade).  I don't have a good
feel for when (or how long) the outage will occur yet, but probably
sometime this coming week.

gEDA related services hosted on seul.org include:

1. geda-* mailing lists
2. geda-* mailing lists archive
3. wiki / documentation
4. Any legacy web pages living on geda.seul.org
5. irc server
6. dist, devel, and release directories
7. My e-mail: ahvezda AT seul.org (alt e-mail: ahvezda@xxxxxxxxx).

Some of these services I will move to gpleda.org or elsewhere.  To get
a status report (in case things suddenly disappear) as to where things
stand, where things have moved to, please see:

http://www.gpleda.org/status.html

Sorry for the short notice and thanks for your patience,

							-Ales