Re: gEDA-user: little slivers from pours

On Sat, Jan 09, 2010 at 03:24:27PM -0800, David Griffith wrote:

> Is there some way I can easily get rid of the little slivers of copper
> left between traces when doing pours?

Not without adjusting the clearance on the adjacent lines to squeeze out
the slivers.  I've considered several times how to fix this, and I can
see options for doing in in a post-processing step, but that's not really
in line with PCB's other polygon updates, which are all done live.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>