Re: gEDA-user: New gaf on Windows and one PCB question

> The latest I packaged was the development version 1.5.4, I've not got
> around to packaging anything later than that.
>
> http://www2.eng.cam.ac.uk/~pcjc2/geda-windows.html

One gotcha with this version is that it gschem scales fonts
differently to the 1.6 release, so if you use it, just consider
spacing to allow for future migration.

Building a windows version with Ceasar's minipack script is relatively
straightforward, I just don't have the time to figure out how to
package it nicely.

If you are interested in building the 1.6.0 release (requires using
Virtual Box on windows) I can scratch around for the build
instructions.