Re: gEDA-user: Pick-and-Place Data

Tony Radice wrote:
Larry - Thanks for the heads up on the xy data - from what I am getting from
my CM this is not the data he needs: He needs a formatted X Y Data set
for the pick and place machines. This is why I am developing the script
to be able to use the formatted output. But you tagged me into a piece of the tool I had not used before -

can you provide more details on what you mean by "formatted X Y Data"?

Despite how long pcb has been able to export x-y data, we have received precious little feedback on it. I was able to find exactly 0 information on any sort of standard or de facto standard when I wrote that part. In the end I figured what I had was at least well documented and easy enough to read with perl or awk to let someone turn it into a different format.

-Dan