gEDA-user: Program to generate Step and repeat from Gerbar files

I have two boards with gerber files. (Not drawn with PCB). A PCB
manufacturer told me they will give me a deal on a panel if I do the
step and repeat myself.

It is a $750 savings so it is worth a few hours of work.

I thought gerbv would do it, but it only views data. Is there a tool
that will let me do this?

So I would like a gerber editor that would let me load two sets of
gerber files and arrange them on a large board. Is there such a program?

Kip
--
Kipton Moravec AE5IB .- . ..... .. -...

"Always do right; this will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
--Mark Twain