Re: gEDA-user: European symbols?

Den 2011-01-01 03:06:21 skrev kai-martin knaak <kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Johnny Rosenberg wrote:

uploaded them here (temporarily):
http://ubuntuone.com/p/W5T/

I just receive this message:
	 Could not locate object

---<)kaimartin(>---

Something went wrong yesterday, I don't know exactly what, but here's a new try, which I tested several times:

http://ubuntuone.com/p/W8l/

***** INFORMATION FOR OPERA USERS ONLY (at least 11.00 build 1156): *****
There seems to be some kind of bug with Opera and .tar.bz2 files: Opera added 23 bytes to the file for some reason. If you insist in using Opera for this, you need to remove the first 15 bytes and the last 8 bytes of the file. The correct size of the file is 2335 Bytes. You can use ghex2 for editing the file. The file should start with âBZh61AY&SYâ and end with âBBr..@â.

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg