Re: gEDA-user: bugs, warts and feature requests (3)

Hi Kai-Martin,

Issues 1 and 2 can be done by means of a Makefile, TBH I have no such
Makefile lingering around, but remain confident that requested functionality
is within the reach of make-and-friends.

Issue 1 could also be coded into the gerber exporter if this were a
Frequently Asked Feature, AFAIK this is not the case.

Kind regards, Bert Timmerman.