Re: gEDA-user: Bug triage

On Fri, 07 Jan 2011 10:14:19 +0000
Peter Clifton <pcjc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> There are a lot of bugs which are still "New", ie.. haven't been
> confirmed or triaged yet, and I'd like to encourage EVERYONE to come
> and help with that task.

I have a question regarding the validity of the following bug:

âMake minimum size 1000x1000 milâ
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/pcb/+bug/699548>.

This bug report states that pcb won't let you create a layout less than
1200 mil x 1200 mil.  However I have a layout that is much smaller than
that and have not encountered any restriction or problem yet.

This report is from 2004 and last commented on in 2005, so I am fairly
sure it is _Invalid_.  Can anyone confirm?

Regards,
Colin