gEDA-user: Where to PCB patchs get submitted now?

I wanted to submit a patch to PCB.

Launchpad tells me to use the Source Forge tracker, which can't be
found on Source Forge anymore:
Error - The Tracker has been disabled for this group

Seems we have a case of circular instructions between the two sites right now.

http://pcb.gpleda.org/ ->

https://launchpad.net/pcb/ ->

https://bugs.launchpad.net/pcb/+filebug ->

"pcb bug reporting guidelines:

Please submit bugs, feature requests and patches to the project's
SourceForge issue tracking system."

->
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pcb/

[After a lot of stumbling around as there is no clear way to submit a
patch at SF any more:]

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3149800&group_id=73743&atid=538814

-> Error - The Tracker has been disabled for this group