Re: gEDA-user: Circuit Simulators

I use gschem to edit schematics and then gnetlist to generate input
files for ngspice.  I run ngspice in batch mode and plot results using
nutmeg (I will switch to gwave at some point, but last time I tried it
needed a more recent version of some library than was available in
Debian testing).

I also have emacs handy and hand edit the spice input to set options
etc.  For small changes it's easy to edit the spice input.

Works well, although a more integrated system would be more efficient.

Andrew

--
http://www.andrewcooke.free-online.co.uk/index.html