Re: gEDA-user: making connections

On Thu, Jul 18, 2002 at 08:43:09AM -0400, Ford, Pat wrote:
> Hi All;
>  I'm new to Geda, and I have to do some drawings. How do you denote when
> lines that cross are connected or not? I'm used to the dot for a connection,
> bridge for not connected notation, Orcad has a drag and drop connect dot but
> I haven't found a similar item for Geda.
> Thanks

With Gschem, when one wire passes over another there is no dot and no bridge,
but when you end a wire on another (for a connection) there is a dot if
more than 2 connections are present. An unconnected wire has a red square
at its end.

--
              Kind Regards from Terry
My Desktop is powered by GNU/LinuX, Sorcerer kernel 2.4.17