Re: gEDA-user: Dumb windows question

On Thu, 2002-07-18 at 09:57, EATON,JOHN (HP-Vancouver,ex1) wrote:

> Ok, i'm running gscheme from windows. How do I make an icon that
> I can simply klick on to launch it?

IIRC, having quit doing windoz to myself a few weeks back :-), you find
the gschem executable and right click on it and send to desktop as
shortcut.  I'm not sure how that mixes if you are using the cygwin stuff
though.

Hope this helps!

Take care, Vikki.
--
Victoria Welch, WV9K/7, SysAdmin, Embedded Systems Designer.
"Walking on water and developing software to specification