gEDA-user: Binaries for GTKWave

I've updated the GTKWave binaries that I keep on my FTP site to
The latest Tony release 1.3.19. I have a src rpm, binary rpms for
alpha and Intel (RedHat 7.1 and compatible) and a Windows installer
for the Windows binary. I also have the original source tarball
here.

  <ftp://icarus.com/pub/eda/gtkwave/>

GTKWave as tony packages it is very easy to compile, but sometimes
I'm a user and an administrator instead of a developer, and I
appreciate the benefit of cleanly packaged binaries:-)
steve at picturel.com         and lines to code before I sleep,

abuse@xo.com
uce@ftc.gov