Re: gEDA-user: ERROR: In procedure length:

>I copied :
> [/opt/gEDA/share/gEDA/system-gschemrc]

>~/.gEDA/gschemrc

	Please don't do this.  I know it should be allowed, but it is not.

[snip]
>My aim was to have a gschemrc in my user directory so I could change some libr
>ary paths
>with out being root.  Should I do this some other way?

	Yes, if you want to just append libraries, then just add the
(component-library "...")  string somewhere inside a local gschemrc file
(or your ~/.gEDA/gschemrc file).  If you want to start from scratch and
define all the component library paths yourself, then add the following
to the top of your ~/.gEDA/gschemrc file:

(reset-component-library)

and then add only the component-libraries you need.  Remember libraries added
last are searched first.  reset-component-library was added in 20030525.

								-Ales