Re: gEDA-user: Cannot load saved schematic files on freebsd

>There seems to be something wrong with gschem on freebsd 5.3. I can start t=
>he program and save schematic files, but when I try to to load a saved sche=
>matic file, the screen remain black (like nothing is loaded).=20
>Is this bug?=20
>Any suggestions?=20

	Perhaps a bug.  What version of gschem are you running?  I wonder
if this is related to the OSX bug related to zooming.  Two things to try:

* Can you do a View/Zoom Extents and does that show the schematic?

* Open up the coordinate window (Options/Show coord window...) and move
  the cursor to the uppermost right hand point in the black area.  What is
  the world coord value?

								-Ales