gEDA-user: Gattrib now supports attribute visibility changes

Folks,

I just updated gattrib in CVS to support attribute visibility
settings.  Now, you can change the attribute visibility by selecting
the relevant cell(s) and using a pull-down from the top menu.  You can
set whole ranges, columns, and rows at once, as well as set individual
attrib visibility settings.

Right now the attribute visibility setting isn't shown in gattrib.
Later, I will modify gattrib so you can tell what the setting is by
looking at the attrib value.  For example, an invisible attrib will be
shown with light grey text, a name and value attrib will be shown in
bold face, a normal (value only) attrib will be shown in normal text,
and so on.  This will take a while because I must figure out how GTK
deals with fonts. . . . .

The latest stuff is in CVS.  Please download it and give it a test.
You also need to update libgeda since I included a couple of new
#defines which are defined in libgeda/include/defines.h.  Once you've
refreshed everything, then recompile gEDA & test it out.

Please, before you test the new gattrib features make sure you create
a backup of your design!  Don't make the mistake of testing new
software on the only copy of your design -- I have tested gattrib, but
can always miss something, and gattrib has the possibility of trashing
your design if you are not careful!  Note that it shouldn't cause you
a problem, but since it does manipulate .sch files it can trash things
or lose your schematic data.  Therefore, back everything up!

Please test it and direct any bug reports to me.

Stuart