Re: gEDA-user: centroid data generated by pcb-20050315

1) better documentation of all how the xy placement file is
   calculated.  also, the source code mentions that unnumbered pins
   are left out of the calculation, which should be clearly documented
   (if it's in the manual right now, it's not as loudly stated as it
   probably should be, because I don't remember coming across it).

actually, I think that comment is misleading. unnumbered pins are not left out. I'll fix that too.

-Dan