Re: gEDA-user: Request for button icons

Peter TB Brett wrote:
> Wow, that's great.  Unfortunately, it is a bit too large. ;)

Yes, I thought so. I scaled it down to 24x24 and you cant see anything but pixel
mess :-)

> The button does need to be the size it is now -- how about just the IC and the
> arrow next to it overlapping it slightly?

I first tried it with the IC, but the spaces between the pins are too small, so
I tried it with the resistor. I have attached the file as xpm

Also the IC is a bit critical because with the grey colored pins it would hardly
differ from the most background colors. The resistor's pins I've made nearly
black, but a black IC with black pins looks crappy :-)

Greetings, Stefan

X pixmap