Re: gEDA-user: Empty netlist file!

this is odd,

i just tried to make a test case with a path with a space in it

it loaded the netlist file just fine

dave,  could you please make the directory structure you have before
and run pcb in verbose mode

$ pcb --verbose  <your file name here>

i care about the lines like this

Load:  Calling LoadFrom(Netlist, /Users/hardkrash/Desktop/Projects/
Boards/AnalogPower Amp/pcb_AnalogPowerAmp.net)
Action: LoadFrom(Netlist,/Users/hardkrash/Desktop/Projects/Boards/
AnalogPower Amp/pcb_AnalogPowerAmp.net)

Steve