gEDA-user: Hand-made "PNG export"

I didn't care for the PNG exporter so I laboriously made a PNG with
screendumps and the GIMP.

	http://ad7gd.net/misc/flexpretty.png

Main steps:

Took snapshot of only soldermask, changed color, made partially transparent.
Used select by color to delete all the holes.

Took snapshot of all top copper, used select by color to get it all selected
and then did a gradient fill with a gold gradient for that SMOBC look.
Then I inverted the selection and deleted the rest.

Took a snapshop of the top silk, inverted it, then used levels to make the
black really black and set the layer mode to 'add'.

Put a black background behind it all.

Did it all at 2x of the final resolution so I could do a shrink by 2x at
the end for anti-aliasing.

Any HID experts want to guess at how hard it would be to make an exporter
that did this sort of thing automatically?

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>