gEDA-user: Some remarks concerning gEDA/gaf Symbol Creation Document

Some remarks  concerning

http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:scg
gEDA/gaf Symbol Creation Document:

Would it be useful to insert at the beginning of this document a remark
that there exists special tools like tragesym or djboxsym for creation
of large rectangular symbols?

Would it be useful to include a hint that creation of split symbols
(i.e. for banks of FPGAs) is possible? (I have not created slit symbols
now, but got a hint from this mailing list that it is possible and will
try it soon.)

would it be useful to place the long text about footprint naming
conventions to a separate document?

If I create a symbol with gschem and insert a new pin, this pin has
attributes pinumber by default. Textsize of this pinnumber is 10pt by
default, but the Symbol Creation Document tells us that textsize should
be 8pt, so we have to change this for each pin. Would it be possible to
have 8pt textsize by default for pin-numbers?

Best regards

Stefan Salewski