Re: gEDA-user: exporting netlist for PCAD

In case anyone wants to know in the future, I got around this by
modifying the gnet-tango.scm to place the device first and the
footprint name second. This allows one to use the footprint name as
the PCAD library component name, which provides enough differentiation
to work with. Obviously any particular attribute could be placed in
the "Device" place holder which would allow for any specific library
names.

--
Engineer Simplicity, create better products - http://www.engineersimplicity.com
The Art of Engineering - http://blog.engineersimplicity.com